Proof that quality still exists, the Made in the USA 990v5 is the ultimate blend of performance and style. Made without compromise, the 990v5 is a staple of both morning runs and fashion runways.
Low-top mesh, suede, and faux-leather sneakers. Reflective silver-tone trim at round toe. Tonal lace-up closure. Logo patch at padded tongue. Padded collar. Logo patch in silver tone and tonal rubberized trim at sides. Logo printed in silver tone at heel and heel counter. Rubber midsole color-blocked. Treaded rubber outsole.
- Suede and mesh upper
- Dual-density collar foam offers support and comfort for ankles
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines lightweight foam with a durable polyurethane rim to deliver all-day support
- All-day comfort with Ortholite® insert and firm -yet- supportive midsole
- Blown rubber outsole provides superior rebound
- 12 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- New Balance MADE U.S. footwear contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s U.S. sales.